Monday, November 21, 2011

Anyone managed their Rosacea?

Anyone cured their rosacea? What caused your rosacea and how do you treat it? Of those that suffer from rosacea do u have food allergies?Anyone managed their Rosacea?
I have rosacea. My cheeks are still red after almost 4 months of treatment. Much better than it was though. Now it just looks like blush, 4 moths ago it was bright red and bumpy. I use metrogel once a day, at first I was using it twice a day with minocycline. If I exercise really hard it turns bright red, and it will get red if I eat spicy food. No one knows what causes it but I guess in my case its hereditary my grandmother has it, also my 18 year old niece has it, so when they say you get it in your late 20's its not true. I don't have any food allergies at all.Anyone managed their Rosacea?
http://www.rosacea-remedy.com





A lot of people have reported that sea buckthorn oilhas completely cleared up their rosacea flushes and outbreaks. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment