Monday, November 21, 2011

Will rosacea fade after pregnancy?

I had rosacea before, and it was mild. It faded away for 7 yes as I took roaccutane and it helped me.





Now its back in my pregnancy. I am 36weeks pregnant, and it hurts so much. it is so red and itches. Doc gave me creams and sprays and they make my cheeks burn even more.





Doc told me it will fade away after birth as this is due to the increased blood flow in pregnancy.





Is this true? will it fade away? I am so depressed, please help


Will rosacea fade after pregnancy?
Often too the changes in hormones and other stresses on your body can lead to more flushing which then exacerbates the rosacea more.





It can be a hard time when you are pregnant and wary of treatments that may have side effects.





Once the extra triggers of pregnancy are gone you may well find your rosacea subsides again.





good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment