Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you have rosacea? Perhaps I am not spelling it correctly.?

I have a redness on my face over both cheeks and nose. It becomes irritated with some skin cleansers and from anything with SPF in it. Anybody care to comment?Do you have rosacea? Perhaps I am not spelling it correctly.?
You can get good information at:


http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/rosac鈥?/a>Do you have rosacea? Perhaps I am not spelling it correctly.?
Its an allergy...
Yes, be careful and don't SCRUB on your face. The way I understand it, those are broken blood vessels in your face.





My sister gets that when she has a drink of booze, go figure. My first cousin , and HER daughter both have it. My sister took after my dad's side, which the first cousin came from. Do you have relatives that have it?





I figure, a good base will even out your skin tone. I have a little on my left side only!. I use base by ARBONNE. Omigosh, it is sssoooooo light on your skin, just BARELY there, but, it corrects my skin tone, which is olive-like.
It's probably rosacea (I think you spelled it right). If not, might be an allergic reaction, or mild acne. Go to a dermatologist so they can prescribe something.
a woman that i work with had rosacea for a while... go see a dermatologist and they can help you to get it under control. they told her that it was her reaction to stress... i don't know about that part, i'm simply relaying info. good luck, ma'am!
i had it when i came back from school camp but that was 20 year ago. i think my mum just put calamine lotion all over me it itched like hell but i havent ever got it back so no idea how i got it or what caused it, is it def that you have - see your doctor he will confirm and treat as should be
You drink too much beer.
i have it and i see a derma... for it. becareful because anything can irritate to your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment