Monday, November 21, 2011

What can help rosacea?!?!?!?!?

i think i have rosacea because my face is always red no matter what. makeup doesn't rly help. I use acne medication on my face persribed by my dermo. i don't have an appointment with her until May. I'd like to know if there's anything i can do until May to reduce redness without makeup, nor the derno's help.What can help rosacea?!?!?!?!?
http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/rosacea鈥?/a>





I have it too, and have just come across the above website. I haven't had time to try any of their suggestions yet, but several of them look promising so I'll begin trying them soon!





Good luck to you!What can help rosacea?!?!?!?!?
Unfortunately, not really. All of the truly effective treatments for rosacea require prescriptions. I would call and ask to see if there have been any cancellations or if they can squeeze you in sooner -- my recommendations for medications to ask for are as follows:


- Finacea (15% azelaic acid) -- this is best treatment


- Nicomide (oral medication for rosacea and acne)


(Nicomide is a good alternative to oral antibiotics)


- Plexion wash


- Salicylic acid, 2%, if your face is also oily (not if dry)


- Use a fragrance-free, sensitive-skin moisturizer


(this is if you have dry skin, not if you have oily skin)





Do *not* accept MetroGel. In a comparison study between MetroGel and Finacea, Finacea was demonstrated to be clearly superior to MetroGel. MetroGel is an antibiotic, and bacteria have been determined to not be the causative agent in rosacea. Good luck!
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment