Monday, November 21, 2011

Rosacea and major surgery?

I have very sensitivew rosacea skin that needs to be covered with sunscreen and or makeup 24/7 or else I begin to flush and swell and burn. I have to have major surgery on my uterious for endometriosis, and my surgeon says i can not wear anything on my face. I am fearfull as to how my skin will react to the bright surgery lights and general anestesia. Anyone have any experiences with this???? thank you in advance...Rosacea and major surgery?
Perhaps the doctors can place a thin sheet over your face, like a gauze to help protect it?





I'm sorry I can't offer you more help on the rosacea side of things, but I can tell you that you will appreciate having a LARGE SUBSTANTIAL HEATPACK to sit on your abdoman and back after the procedure.





Remember that any surgery is serious regardless of the incission (often after keyhole you tell yourself that you should be healing quicker), and that you should take time to recover, and don't make any commitments for at least a week.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment