Monday, November 21, 2011

Rosacea treatment by doctor?

Can you be diagnosed and given medication for rosacea by a regular doctor if your health insurance doesn't cover dermatologists?Rosacea treatment by doctor?



As a hobbist in this area,I would suggest you take a look here http://www.healthinsurance-onlinetips.info/health-insurance-for-free.htm ,there are helpful tips there


Rosacea treatment by doctor?
yes, my doctor started me on metrogel and to wash my face with cetaphil.
I don't know for sure, but rosacea is usually pretty obvious as far as what it is. I'm guessing your regular doctor wouldn't have a problem knowing what it was and giving you the prescriptions for it - usually antibiotics and/or gels or creams to rub on the areas.





You can learn more about it at the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment