Monday, November 21, 2011

Cure for rosacea please?

I have been suffering from very persistent rosacea for as long as I can remember. I have tried so many different things to get rid of it, and I am now vegan. But nothing seems to work. I have been to the doctors a million times, but it just keeps being really persistent. Does anyone have any other ideas to help please???Cure for rosacea please?
I use 3 topical creams as prescribed by my dermatologist... If you're not going to see a dermatologist, you could try Prosacea.


http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p鈥?/a>





You could also look into Ph-balanced diet.





Or there could be underlying health issues, as skin is referred to as the body's 3rd kidney..





';Skin conditions generally point to some kind of digestive problem, and rosacea is no exception. Many rosacea sufferers have been found to have low levels of stomach acid, which prevents proper digestion of trace minerals and possibly the overgrowth of bacteria that aggravates the skin. Sluggish bowels and constipation may have a similar effect on digestion.';





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment