Monday, July 26, 2010

Anybody actually cured acne rosacea, blefarittis, sties and dry eyes? How?

yea my mom did.





http://www.acnecured.com








lots of long steps, but great!Anybody actually cured acne rosacea, blefarittis, sties and dry eyes? How?
When my third son was a about 6mths old baby , was told by doc to put his urine on cotton wool and dab it around the area for his rosacea which he would haveofren. It did the trick and cleared it upAnybody actually cured acne rosacea, blefarittis, sties and dry eyes? How?
I have been diagnosed with rosacea by two separate dermatologists. I have gone thru 1 antibiotic and 3 ointments and nothing worked. I couldn't afford the medications anymore and decided to try that Proactive over the counter acne stuff.After a lifetime of hating my skin, I'm happy for the first time. The silly stuff really does work. I had disregarded it because it wasn't prescription and also because celebrities were endorsing it (which I hate). It will definitely do the job, though, and a whole lot cheaper.
I cured dry eyes by plugging my tear ducts - lower ones, using acular as antiinflammatory drops, and systane as lubricating tears.
Pimple Or Acne Cure!


Just Follow The Four Steps Below


1. Use no soap of any kind on your face! 2. Do not squeeze the skin on your face, or rub your face with your hands, wash cloth or towel 3. Use no creams, ointments, or medicines on your face, [except antibiotic ointments], they are not needed, but they can be used, and they can be purchased at the grocery store: (if you are someone that shaves); go ahead and apply a thin coat of an antibiotic ointment after you shave, over the area where you have shaved. 4. With water only; cold or cool, gently with your hands once a day, clean your face; [do not use hot water]: pat dry with soft towel. Follow the above instructions to the letter or completely and your acne or pimples should be gone in from one to two months; but for this to happen, (you must follow the above instructions)! Keep the commandments and seek the Lord with all your heart! Believe in the lord jesus christ and you will be saved. Acts 16:31

No comments:

Post a Comment