Monday, July 26, 2010

Can a girl like me be considered pretty if i have rosacea on my face?

i have roseacea from tuberous sclerosis when i was born and i dont feel pretty like every other girl and i wanted to ask this a get some responds from guys or people about this..thnks my bdays in 5 days to sweet 16!!!! :-PCan a girl like me be considered pretty if i have rosacea on my face?
of course you are pretty. every one is. i have it too. but a mild case. i use bare-minerals. it is the best!!!!!!!!!!! make sure you moisturize everyday and stuff. just putt on some bronzer too. it will help very much so!Can a girl like me be considered pretty if i have rosacea on my face?
I wouldn't stress about it. I'm sure you're pretty too


I found a website that has some ways to control it.





http://www.rosacea.org/patients/index.ph鈥?/a>





Hope it helps, good luck
In my opinion, you should embrace your rosacea. Its the one thing that makes your pretty and unique, and if small minded boring people cant fathom that..then F*** them girl :)
you can be pretty no matter what you have
I think it's a cute blush to the skin.





My boyfriend has it. He is attractive indeed 8]
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment