Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why does everyone be in disgust when they see me with rosacea everywhere i go at school?

i have rosacea and people are looking at me weird and stuff and saying its acne and stuff...Why does everyone be in disgust when they see me with rosacea everywhere i go at school?
Just ignore them, people are always like that about skin conditions but they are not worth bothering about. Some people made comments when I had psoriasis but your true friends won't care.





Rise above it and try not to let it get to you. If they say it's acne, explain to them what rosacea is so they'll understand better.





Good luck!!Why does everyone be in disgust when they see me with rosacea everywhere i go at school?
Most people have never heard of rosacea which is why your condition is perplexing to them. Obviously it doesn't look like acne which is why you're getting attention because to them it looks like ';weird acne'; as acne is the only teennage skin condition they're aware of. The first person is right. Patiently explain to people who comment that its rosacea, what rosacea is, say its genetic and leave it at that. Hopefully you're going to a dermatologist to help you out and I've heard that this: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


is gentle enough that rosacea sufferers can wear it and even out the reddness.
people are afraid of what they don't know ,I had surgery and my face was super swollen ,I was sick of the looks ,so I made a t-shirt that said ';I'm not a freak I just had Surgery'; I got laughs and complements on it ,you should make one that says ';I have Rosacea deal with it I have ';
Get 20% azelaic acid cream from your Dr. (you can get weaker stuff from health stores).





It fixed me right up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment