Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do you hide/cover Rosacea?

What can I used to hide Rosacea? Foundation? Concealer? pressed powder? What kind of regimen or method can I used?





Maybe foundation with a brush, then concealer afterwards?





I always look like a ran 10 K since I'm always so red/flushed. This occurs when it's really cold or really hot for me.





thanksHow do you hide/cover Rosacea?
As a professional makeup artist for 20 years I can give you the answer for this. Bee Luscious Cosmetics, start the routine of using the hydrocortisone 1% salve this will work on getting the rosacea calm. Then I would use their liquid powder mineral foundation, and pressed powder you will be amazed at the results, my clients swear by this line.How do you hide/cover Rosacea?
try out bare minerals by bare escentuals at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how it works for you, before spending any money. i love this brand, it covers well, looks %26amp; feels completely natural, stays on all day long, and is gentle on my dry, sensitive skin.
Try mineral makeup.





Get a 2nd opinion from another dermatologist. I've used Metrogel %26amp; it helped me a lot.





More information about rosacea: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=rosacea鈥?/a>
OMG you need what I use! Hide It corrective concealer, the greenish one, from LAminerals. com . It is FANTASTIC!


I use it every day. Then I put the Hollywood over it, and bye bye redness. My cheeks are usually really red, but not after that. It's really water proof too, I actually swam in it and jus patted my face and it stayed on!





I would NOT recommend Bare minerals! It has bismuth Oxychloride in it and makes a lot of ppl itch!


LAminerals does not have bismuth in their products.
Try mineral cosmetic. Not the one that from ';wal-mart'; called Bare Naturale or something like that.


I use '; Jane Iredale'; and I love it. It's little bit more expensive


but it well worth it. I started to use mineral cosmetic after I developed allergies on regular cosmetic. Never had any problems since.
Bare Minerals. Here's the link: http://www.bareminerals.com/


It feels like you're not wearing any makeup at all and just happen to have great skin.
my mom has rosacea and it isnt VERY serious but her face does get red, and since i do her makeup i have found that the best thing to do to cover it but still have natural looking skin is to use mineral powder makeup, you can get a higher quality one like ';bare escentuals'; or you can get some from neutrogena or l'oreal
there are some products from avon that can help even out skintone, but i will not gaurentee that they will work for rosacea, maybe some of the makeup will cover it better, www.youravon.com/swedge

No comments:

Post a Comment