Thursday, July 22, 2010

Is there a good natural Remedy for Rosacea??

I've have a flare up for the first time in almost ten years just as i started the south beach diet....i'm making my diet mor alkaline but what else can i do?Is there a good natural Remedy for Rosacea??
I had it for a while(in my twenties)but almost gone now ! Saw my GP and he gave me a list of foods to avoid i.e. fresh fruit ! He also said it could be stress related ! but that there was no real known cause or cure !! (This is after telling me to avoid certain foodstuffs !!!) Anyway it slowly dissipated over the years - %26amp; yes i was prescribed ALL the creams %26amp; lotions, to no effect, although 'Oil Based' ones seemed to ease it more than 'Water Based'(Creams). Some friends I know have it bad %26amp; age is no boundary. Must be hard for a girl cos i found anything cosmetic i.e. Perfumed Soaps %26amp; Toiletries could trigger it off. Big Sympathy, it might pass, it did with me but not others. xx





Try a little 'Betnovate Ointment'(prescribed) now and again - but beware - make sure it is of very Low strentgh/dosage, cos the Active Ingredients can (over Time) thin the layers of you skin ! And your face dose'nt have that many. It worked for short term quick relief.Is there a good natural Remedy for Rosacea??
That's a good idea what you're doing with your diet.





Check out the below articles:
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment