Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rosacea..what facial cleasner can i use?

I have rosacea what facial cleanser can i use every day? is ambi good? what about aveeno? what moisturizer should i use? i love my baremineral, its working great!Rosacea..what facial cleasner can i use?
bare minerals has a face was as well which is great for any skin type. its called rare minerals, i like it! its powder and you add water to make it into a paste! has antioxidants and provides brightening and exfoliation!Rosacea..what facial cleasner can i use?
I'd be very careful with the bare minerals. it's got a lot of fillers %26amp; it may turn around %26amp; break you out later.





Sheer cover's got good cleansers %26amp; lotions. I googled ';what not to put on your face'; %26amp; got all kinds of stuff that's in most products.





Zinc based, like southernmagnoliaminerals.com, - is the best, %26amp; I recommend it + using mary kay formula 3 skin care.





Good luck %26amp; watch what you eat too. It may be contributing to the problems..
have u tried vichi in some stores its quite exspensive


but it s so good!and soft with this lovely essence


my friend told me bout the site below havent tried so dont now if ts good
aveeno really messed up my skin...cetapyl?

No comments:

Post a Comment