Saturday, July 24, 2010

I need some home remedies for Rosacea. Does anyone suffer and can tell me what works for them?

The only thing that calms my rosacea is soap that is made by Kavi Skin Care. My dermatologist kept prescribing different medications and nothing ever worked. I was spending so much money! One of the things she prescribed was a ';sulfur'; cleanser so I did some research and found Kavi soaps that contain sulfur. Even though there is sulfur in them they do not smell eggy.





My skin used to be very irritated and oily and now its great!





http://shop.kaviskin.com/catalog/index.h鈥?/a>I need some home remedies for Rosacea. Does anyone suffer and can tell me what works for them?
I had roseacea for a while, thought it related to pesticides on food, eliminted stuff one at a time, but it turned out to be for me, bacon. I had been eating a lot having started the Atkins diet. When I stopped eating it, my rosacea went away quickly. Must have been the particular sulphites and nitrites.I need some home remedies for Rosacea. Does anyone suffer and can tell me what works for them?
A tetracycline derivative like Minocycline works well.


And watching what foods you eat, too. Less red wines and sauces)
I have had rosacea for almost 20 years now. I have tried some of the home remedies (lotions with zinc oxide, vitamin E oil, etc.) and the only thing that I found works is what my doctor gave me--Nortrate Cream. It's an antibacterial agent that controls the redness. You might want to try the website www.rosacea.org. They have good tips on how to identify and control your triggers.





My skin is also very sensitve and I use Cetaphil cleanser. It doesn't aggravate my rosacea. Also make sure you use a good sunscreen to prevent flare ups.
I use Metronidazole cream and it takes away the redness.


I use sunscreen everyday and a very mild cleanser.


It is the only thing I have ever used that actually took the reddness away.

No comments:

Post a Comment