Monday, July 26, 2010

Best foundation for rosacea?

I am wondering what the best foundation for full coverage for me would be. I keep seeing that Bare Minerals is upposed to be good. But I have also heard that it is hard to apply..WHat ar eyour suggestions?Best foundation for rosacea?
Sonia Kashuk ($10.50 at Target) is a really great foundation, I recommend it. Follow with a layer of everdayminerals and you're set.





Bare MInerals is far too shiny and makes you look oily, greasy, and cakey. Everydayminerals (everydayminerals.com) is much better. It makes you look flawless!Best foundation for rosacea?
Arbonnes Bare Minerals are good, and they also, have a good creams that help repair rosacea, i get it on my arms and very mild on my face, and ive been using arbonne for about a year, and have been very satisfied with theyre products.


email me if you want to know more about what i use


Mfriedrich1@hotmail.com
I have found that Affordable Basic Minerals is fantastic. Mineral makeup is really not hard to apply. You just have to play with it awhile until you find out how much you need to apply on your brush. You need to find a good brush that does not shed.





My 15 year old daughter wears mineral makeup and finds that it is very easy to apply. She even went swimming one day and her friends were amazed that the makeup stayed on after swimming.





The chemicals in other makeups enlarge your pores and are not good for your skin. The other advantage to mineral makeup is that it has a natural sunscreen. You should give it a try. Watch for mineral makeups with cornstarch fillers and other cheap fillers. They even charge more than the natural mineral makeups.
SMASHBOX CREAM TO POWDER---





o m g it is the best $30 that i ever spent.





when its around that time of the month, i break out A LOT... and that is the ONLY make up that blends well and covers up nicely. I have never gotten so many compliments on my skin.





when i am not breaking out, i use cover girls tru blend mousse.
I use Sheer Cover, it's like Bare Minerals, but it sounds like it's easier to apply, you just brush the powder on in circles on your face.


You can even mix your two kinds of foundation powder to get the best shade for your skin. I have really dark under eye circles, and now that I use this, you can't see them anymore, and it looks like i'm not wearing any makeup at all because you don't need to use alot of powder for proper coverage.


I have seen it work on rosacea, and even on birthmarks on the face, and they totally disappear.





The steps for applying are:


-have a clean, dry face


-use the Sheer Cover moisturizer (let it dry)


-use concealer where needed


-dab finishing powder on places where concealer was used


-brush on foundation in circles on face


-use brand of regular blush(I use covergirl)


-brush on finishing powder(using a different brush of course)





It takes me 5-10 mins to put my makeup on, and it lasts all day, until you use the Sheer Cover cleanser to take it off.





I even went swimming the other night, and it still stayed on after being in chlorine, and splashed a few times.





I am a firm believer in Sheer Cover, and I won't use anything else now, I even went and threw out all of my old makeup. That is, except eyeshadow because you can still use your old ones even with the Sheer Cover system.





Here's the website www.sheercover.com





Leeza Gibbons is the spokesperson for it.





Anyway, I hope i helped you a little bit.
Demablend! Great product! I use it for an embarrassing scar I have on my chest when I swim because it's water-proof!
I have mild rosacea, and for liquid foundation I use Loreal Feel Naturale. For powder-based foundation I use Cover Girl Tru Blend. They both provide alot of coverage and go on smoothly. Depending on the extent of your rosacea, one may work better than the other.
you have to beleive me this is soooooooooo....perfect for you,I know everyone talks bare minerals and is very annoying to apply,I found something that is the same but so much easier,you wont believe it till you try go to purminerals.com,you only need one powder and one brush,it has everything in it concealer,and sunscreen to pleeeeeeeeese,you'll love it trust me
Dermablend. no questions asked. It's used for people with rosacea,scars, or birthmarks. It doesn't smudge and has coverage in water. It's best to get the concealor duo and the foundation,w/setting powder. Take a look for yourself.


www.dermablend.com
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment