Monday, July 26, 2010

Does microdermabrasion help people with rosacea?

i notice i flare up whenevr i get a facial...cud ther be any side effects like flaring up after i get the treatment??Does microdermabrasion help people with rosacea?
NO! Microdermabrasion can be a real disaster for rosacea.


There is a certain type of lasar that they use now which actually CURES rosacea with five treatments.


It is called a pulsed light laser.


Some dermatologists have this type of laser and most do not.


It costs $300-$500 per treatment.


I would stop getting facials or doing any sort of abrasion on your face.


I love the Biore facials that they do not make anymore.


They heat up on your face and make my skin look BETTER than a professional facial.


I get them on eBay.


They do not aggrevate my rosacea.


I too have this.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment