Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you suffer from rosacea? if you do please click here?

i was wondering if you can answer a few questions:





are you an emotional person?


do you get nervous/tense around other people?


what have you noticed that makes your skin flare up?


do other people in your family suffer from it?





i'm just doing some research to see what i can figure out about this skin condition. any answers are appreciated and thank you for your time.Do you suffer from rosacea? if you do please click here?
I have had rosacea for over 20 years.





Yes, I'm an emotional person.





Yes, I get nervous and tense around others.





Vigorous exercise, hot showers, hot tubs, sun exposure, and hot flashes (I'm also in perimenopause) make my rosacea flare up.





Stress and ';nerves'; don't seem to exacerbate my rosacea.





I also have ocular rosacea symptoms--dry gritty eyes.





I have no family history of rosacea.Do you suffer from rosacea? if you do please click here?
yes


sometimes


stress


no





hope this helps.
have stress and my face feels hot alot for about 3 weeks now iam guess its rosacea what do you think ?
yes


No


nothing


No
yes


yes


not sure-it just does once in a while


yes

No comments:

Post a Comment