Friday, August 20, 2010

Does anyone else have dermatitis/rosacea?

I've got it and my skin is always looking flushed when I'm outside or if I've been exercising. I also get flaky skin around my nose. Certain things seem to trigger it like stress and oddly using my laptop. Does anyone else have or have had something similar and know any effective ways of dealing with it?Does anyone else have dermatitis/rosacea?
make sure to drink your water, and to keep moisturized. i recommend sesame oil- lotion has alcohol that can cause irritionDoes anyone else have dermatitis/rosacea?
No!
I know it might sound silly, however, Arbonne's Baby Care line is perfect for people with extremely sensitive skin. The have a body lotion and body oil that are botanically-based and pH correct, dermatologist tested, non-sensitizing, non-irritating, and formulated without nut oils. They're formulated with shea butter which is a unique botanical that soothes, moisturizes and protects skin. With its key components of vitamin A and E, all types of skin (including sensitive) can benefit from shea butter鈥檚 supreme, conditioning effects. Its non-toxic makeup and skin-tolerable trait make it ideal for use on sensitive skin. You cannot purchase Arbonne through retails stores. I think that it's best to try a product first to ensure that's it's beneficial to you before spending your money. If you're open to trying a free sample, I'll be happy to help you. Good luck!
i had it. it was from tha clensers i used all it did is made my skin dry and sore so i stopped using it.


just put some E45 cream twice a day and maybe about a week it will clear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment