Friday, August 20, 2010

I've just started getting rosacea on my cheeks...?

What have those of you with the skin condition done to minimize the appearance or get rid of this, the small red lines/veins appearing?I've just started getting rosacea on my cheeks...?
You can check out rosacea.org website. It has lots of useful information about rosacea.


You need to get treated as soon as possible. Your derm probably will recommend MetroGel or Finacea as topical treatment. It seems that Finacea works better than MetroGel. Or you can try some OTC topical products, preferably containing solubilized azelaic acid (which is the active ingredient in Finacea).





Good luck!I've just started getting rosacea on my cheeks...?
I have rosacea also. I went to my doctor and he gave me a special lotion that I put on after washing my face. My cheeks don't look so pink and no red lines or veins so far and he says they can help those if I ever get them. I call it metro lotion. Its Metrodionazole, ( not sure if I spelled that right, i don't have the bottle handy.) ask your doc or a derm about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment