Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you help rosacea?

any home remedies to help the redness and puffyness + acneHow do you help rosacea?
i heard that acne is not created by a pore blocked because alot of workers get really dirty and dont get acne, but is caused by Demodex.


Is a freacking bugHow do you help rosacea?
I use Purpose bar soap twice/daily, followed by a small dot of prescription cream (wherever acne may be present). I then add a facial moisturizing lotion to protect from U.V. rays %26amp; Physician's Formula pressed powder (reduces redness dramatically).





It looks a lot better, imo. Much less acne since I don't use different make-ups anymore. Redness has significantly decreased. Found what works for me, and I'm sticking with it. Best of luck to you- hope that you find your technique very soon!
Don't switch your soaps up. Be consistent! I found that Dove moisturizing soap (The pink stuff) works best for me. Wash your face 2 times a day. Once in the morning and once before bed.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment