Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can proactiv help cure rosacea? or help control it?

can proactiv help cure rosacea? or help control it? does it bleach your skin?Can proactiv help cure rosacea? or help control it?
Nope, I have rosacea too! I hate it but i don't think there is anything to cure it. There are some things that claim they help reduce it but I'm not trying them.Can proactiv help cure rosacea? or help control it?
It might. Try an internet search ';Does Proactive help rosacea'; and see what comes up!





Also, here is a link to Proactiv's website on their ';contact customer care'; ask them!!





http://www.proactiv.com/contactus.php?pa鈥?/a>
There's no cure for rosacea yet, although there's some promising work being done in that area. I don't know about proactiv, but I'll tell you what has been helpful to me.





1. Finacea --- a prescription cream that is applied twice a day.





2. Intensive Light Treatment --- this got rid of about 50 % of my problem. The treatment is done at a dermatologist's office and consists of very brief flashes of light applied to small areas of your face. It usually took about 14 flashes to cover my entire face. There is a little pain involved but it lasts only a second or two. Your face may burn slightly for several hours after the treatment. I had 6 treatments over a 2 or 3 week period. It cost $ 75 per treatment. Usually you never have to repeat the treatments --- the improvement is permanent.





3. Eucerin Redness Treatment; buy the one with the green color; available at Walgreens.
no, proactive only really helps with acne, and with my experience its not that good at it. it doesnt bleach skin, but it does bleach towels, which i learned the hard way

1 comment:

Curtis said...

Rosacea. Actually my sister has this problem and she did her treatment from Dr Rivers. If you need best treatment from them, you can suggest search About Dr Rivers.


Stop Rosacea

Post a Comment