Friday, August 20, 2010

For people with ecxema, rosacea, psoriasis, dematitis what do you do for your skin?

Like exfoliating and cleansing, exc.For people with ecxema, rosacea, psoriasis, dematitis what do you do for your skin?
Well my sister has psoriasis and she used this cream this doctor prescribed her. It cleared up like really fast! I cant remember the name. If I do, i'll tell you.For people with ecxema, rosacea, psoriasis, dematitis what do you do for your skin?
Champori.com offers herbal remedies for eczema and psoriasis. In my book they are by far the most effective of all that I tried.
I have mild rosacea use this soap in the link below it helps a lot





http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/br鈥?/a>
Look up naet on the internet. I am doing that for my daughter for her eczema. Plus we use a fluo-petro ointment i got from her doctor.
pray

No comments:

Post a Comment