Friday, August 20, 2010

Would there EVER be a cure found for rosacea???

The chemicals in the SOAP you are using is probably making your condition WORSE…. (read on)


First STOP using commercial skin care! GO ORGANIC or ALL NATURAL. I had rosacea (red blemishes on the cheeks) until I started using TEA TREE OIL organic soap from: www.SANDYCREEKSOAP.etsy.com ($2.50 a bar). It cleared it up in like a week.... and this was something I battled with for YEARS!!!! You can tell the difference right away (like the first time). It doesn’t even feel like soap. I can’t explain it, it just FEELS good. It works on SO MANY things because it is a NATURAL antifungal, antiseptic : acne, rosacea, psoriasis, rashes, poison ivy, oak and sumac, dandruff, fungal conditions, etc. Just Google TEA TREE OIL to find out its MANY benefits, then get the bar or liquid and start using it. They are very helpful with skin problem questions, they will even design a bar for your skin type based on your skin conditions - now that’s not something you find everyday.... They only charged me like $5 bucks a bar for the custom.





You want/need HANDMADE or hand-milled soap made the old fashion way. If not them, then “someone” else who sells handmade organic. Their soaps has GLYCERIN in them (a natural moisture retainer). In STORE bought soap glycerin is sold for profit and replaced with a chemical called sodium lauryl sulfate to add lather which is listed in the encyclopedia as a skin IRRITANT. I know, I couldn’t believe it either, but look it up! This chemical is found in 98% of ALL STORE bought soaps. SCARY, HU? READ THE BACK! (Even the ones claiming to be natural or clean). BUT (and I’m not trying to sell you on them) the soaps at SANDY CREEK SOAP COMPANY are organic, natural AND eco friendly. S%26amp;H is only like a dollar fifty, and I got my order in a few days. If you are on short notice ask for faster shipping. And best of all they are CHEAP! Most eco friendly products are so expensive you can’t AFFORD to save the world. Hope this helped....Would there EVER be a cure found for rosacea???
Herbal treatment!





http://www.harabiclinic.com/





You can read lots of treatement cases with images-


befor and after.





In koreean, In English you can read both of them.Would there EVER be a cure found for rosacea???
go on line and look up face doctor soap it is for rosesa it is amazing my friend uses it her skin looks great
It looks good. Following up on the realization that tetracycline type antibiotics don't work by their antibiotic action but by changing the genetics of the oils your body produces, researchers are looking for other methods of changing the lipid composition.


This may help, I know that I keep my ocular rosacea under control by taking doxycycline daily whenever it flairs up.
I doubt it, unfortunately.





I have it, and I haven't had much luck with products that claim to help.





The thing that has worked the best for me is Oil of Olay facial mud mask every 3 days and Aveeno severe dryness lotion in the morning after a shower.





You have to play around with products to see which help you. Not everyone's Rosacea reacts the same.
  • eye makeup
  • 1 comment:

    Curtis said...

    I have severe rosacea and fight all the symptoms of redness, dryness, & bumps including clogged pores. I need a foundation and finishing powder that will cover without clogging my pores or looking like a mask.

    Stop Rosacea

    Post a Comment