Monday, August 23, 2010

Has anyone ever beaten rosacea with vitamins or supplements (for example:enzymes, vitamins?)?

Like using B-vitamins or grapeseed extract. I have seen huge improvements using grapeseed and betaine hydrocholride. Just want to see what you guys and gals thought. ThanksHas anyone ever beaten rosacea with vitamins or supplements (for example:enzymes, vitamins?)?
this may sound crazy, but my husband used my cold cream (by ponds-it has a light green lid) and put it on his


rosacea like a lotion. So far this has worked for him.Has anyone ever beaten rosacea with vitamins or supplements (for example:enzymes, vitamins?)?
I've found a product called Calm, Cool and Corrected, made by DermaDoctor. I use it in conjuction with my prescriptions, however...I have been able to quit taking my tetracycline and use only a prescription cream (metrogel). My face looks better than it has in probably 15 years. Here's a link..


http://www.dermadoctor.com/product.asp?p鈥?/a>
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment