Friday, August 20, 2010

What will clear up Rosacea?

Is there anything over the counter? I would like to try that before I go to the doc.What will clear up Rosacea?
Try ZenMed Rosacea sopport serum and Eucerin's line of redness relief :)





http://eucerinus.com/products/face_err_d鈥?/a>


http://zenmed.com/skincare/rosacea/





They have both worked amazingly for me!! I use zenmed's soppert serum at night to take the redness out of my skin and prevent flareups for the following day. Then in the morning I use Eucrins Daily Perfecting Lotion to help get rid of the redness from broken blood vessils. My skin looks clear, clean and redness free!! I also love aveenos ulta calming foam cleanser, but aveenos ultra calming mositurizer didnt do much for me.





Hope I helped :) What will clear up Rosacea?
My son has had great luck with the Tea Tree line at Body Shop, he uses the cleanser and mattefying moisturizer, he's had better luck with these than antibiotics, Proactive, etc.
There is a line by LaRoche- Posay for Rocacea, it used to be available only by prescription, but is now available over the counter, I highly recommend it. They have it at CVS and other drug stores.
hey go to earth clinic click an aliments then on rosacea its usually caused by mercury filling in the teeth selenium takes out the mercury zinc folic acid kills the infection

No comments:

Post a Comment