Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone have SUB-TYPE 2 Acne Rosacea called';Papulopustular?';?

I did a lot of research on what my skin condition could be with some help from the internet and my esthitcian (how ever you spell it) She new I had Rosacea, but I haven't gone back to see her in awhile (can't afford it) I narrowed it down to what my skin condition is...PAPULOPUSTULAR...Anyone with this skin condition... I need your help on what kind of skin regimens are out there as far as what products are working and not working...thanks a bunch!Does anyone have SUB-TYPE 2 Acne Rosacea called';Papulopustular?';?
The best thing for acne is pills ,tablets!!!,i used stuff called acnetane s5 pills man that **** works!!!!!!!,go see a local doc,and let them give u some skin tablets it works i promise you ,these kind of tablets can't fail!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment