Friday, August 20, 2010

I just found out I have rosacea?

My doctor just told me I have rosacea and I'm seeing my dermatologist soon. But the thing I'm worried about is if what they will give me will help with it. I really want to get rid of this because my face is always a little red and gets red for no reason and its embarrassing. Any one else going through this?I just found out I have rosacea?
I know it may sound fruity but I wouldn't count out makeup just because you're a guy. I have been using concelelar to cover up my rosacea when I go out to clubs for the last month or so and it's working really well. Woman def. respond better to me and approach me more when I'm wearing makeup. If I ever was confronted I would just explain that I was covering up an actual skin disease (true) Male makeup is designed to be invisible to the naked eye and is pretty undetectable. Clinique makes a pretty good line of it. Don't cake it on just apply a little over your red spots to try and even out the sking tone. I just found out I have rosacea?
I have rosacea (and have had it for several years).





I hope that your Doctor mentioned to you to say out of the sun. Sunlight will make rosacea more noticable. Depending on whether you are male or female, I would recommend, to balance out your face, using a blush or sun blush look in order to balance yourself out.





Usually, to make people stop and think, whenever someone says to me that my face is red, I remark that I was away to an island over the weekend and ended up with sunburn. People ususally don't say anything anymore.





Believe me, more people than not, have rosacea.





Have a lovely rest of the day. Happy Labor Day Weekend.
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment