Monday, August 23, 2010

Do mineral foundations cover facial redness (rosacea)?

I can have pretty bad flare ups where i can be extremely pink in the face for like an hour at a time but i hate how much concealer i have to pileon to cover it up :(


Do mineral foundations cover extreme redness on their own? Which brands are the best?Do mineral foundations cover facial redness (rosacea)?
I have tried Bare Minerals, and have pretty average skin, no major redness, a few freckles, and I didn't like the coverage. I prefer to use a light foundation and powder on top. The powder will matte your face down after applying foundation, and lock the makeup in place. I would try that if I were you.Do mineral foundations cover facial redness (rosacea)?
I use ';Everyday minerals'; and it works pretty well. If you need help covering some facial redness, if you buy a light pink blush, it helps cover it up - Or anyway, it works for me. I bought the blush from the mineral foundations company.





I read a few places as well that any blush or foundation with hints of green help dim down the redness, but that'd be up to you to trying, I haven't found the use for it yet since I'm satisfied with my foundation and pink blush. :)
My mom's face is red almost all the time. You should use a very thin layer of liquid foundation and then put the powder mineral foundation over it with the amount you want. It works beautifully.
I'm permanently pink but i use rimmel mousse foundation which works brilliantly, not sure about mineral ones sorry!
They don't really cover it. However, I have this mineral dust called: BeneFit bluff dust. It gets rid of my rosacea and spider veins so well! And plus, it looks really natural.
Bare Escentuals!! a.k.a. Bare Minerals. It's light and doesn't feel cakey, but coverage is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment