Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a little rosacea on my face(cheeks) would it be fine to use L'Oreal True Match Minerals make-up..?

Yeah.. i was just wondering coz I read somewhere that people who have skin problems (don't get me wrong the rosacea on my face isn't that terrible but still noticeable) shouldn't wear mineral make-up... help please..? =)I have a little rosacea on my face(cheeks) would it be fine to use L'Oreal True Match Minerals make-up..?
hmm....i dont see what it could hurt but if you want better results then try this.....http://www.bareminerals.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BareMinerals-Site/default/Default-Start?CMP=KNC-GPS-BrandI have a little rosacea on my face(cheeks) would it be fine to use L'Oreal True Match Minerals make-up..?
Look for a mineral make-up that does not contain bismuth oxychloride. This causes more redness and irritation. Try Everyday Minerals. They will send you a sample kit with 3 foundations, 1 concealer, and a blush for the cost of shipping. It is a good way to try it and it will answer your question about mineral make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment