Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you think this could be rosacea?

Off %26amp; on for the last year, I've gotten this really dry, itchy rash on my face with these little white bumps. They're not like pimples. They're just raised bumps. And they're very irritated %26amp; kinda painful. My face feels really tight too. The area it affects is usually my cheeks, nose, and chin. Sometimes the bumps are on my neck too. Every time I get it, it lasts from a few days to a couple weeks, then disappears as quickly as it appeared. This time, desperate to do something to make my face look better, I exfoliated it like crazy. BIG MISTAKE! Now it hurts pretty bad and looks even worse. And any type of lotion not only doesn't work for the dryness, it makes it even more red and irritated and burns when I put it on. I can use my makeup ok because I use the mineral makeup so it can be covered somewhat. But it's really irritating! HELP! I have a doctor's appointment for tomorrow but I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with rosacea %26amp; if that's what it might be. Thanks!!Do you think this could be rosacea?
yeah it sounds most like it. you should now go to a dermatologist.Do you think this could be rosacea?
It could be - although I don't know about the patch on your neck - normally rosacea is on the cheeks and nose -

No comments:

Post a Comment