Monday, August 23, 2010

Wondering if I have Rosacea?

Hi i've been having red cheek marks similar to rosacea for a few years now. It seems to get more red if theres sunlight. I never had problems like this when i was a child. This problem only occurred after i used a lot of products to treat my acne during my teen years. The only symptoms i would have of Rosacea would be red cheeks, I don't have anything else. I was wondering if it is possible to obtain Rosacea since i heard its usually obtained through heredity.Wondering if I have Rosacea?
Could be Rosacea, but there is no single, specific test for Rosacea.





It can be confused with acne or dermatitis.Wondering if I have Rosacea?
Hey


Sometimes using a lot of cosmetics (or wrong cosmetics) on your face can trigger rosacea. It might have started after you use products to treat your acne. If you have redness and little pimples, it could be rosacea.


You should use special skin care products to care for your skin.


rosacea makes skin sensitive and skin care products for rosacea are made with special ingredients.





see rosacea products in this website


http://www.rosacea-skincare.com


and also the blog http://rosaceaskincareproducts.blogspot.com
May be you should consult with dermatologist. He will tell you. From my opinion, this may be sunburn or mild rosacea. It doesn't seem serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment