Monday, August 23, 2010

Does Anyone Have Rosacea?

I have had Rosacea for about 15 years now. I have tried all of the different prescription medications on the market and to date, I still have the red flush cheeks and the butterfly rash. It's embarassing because people always comment on it. ';Wow, your face is so RED'; or they think I drink too much alcohol (I do not drink at ALL due to the Rosacea) or they make insensitive comments. Does anyone else have this condition and if so, how do you deal with it socially, emotionally and physically?Does Anyone Have Rosacea?
I think that Lil_Angel's answer is very complete. I have had personal good luck with photo facial. Be aware that you may look worse before you look better. This treatment basically can get rid of some of the surface blood vessels that are causing the redness (it can take 6 to 8 weeks to get rid of the bruising and redness that the machine causes). Sometimes there really is no pain too great for the price of beauty (even temporary ugliness). The main pain from this is just like a rubber band being snapped against your face. But your skin will look better.Does Anyone Have Rosacea?
http://www.skincarephysicians.com/rosace鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment