Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone have Rosacea a*k*a adult acne?

I was recently told I had Rosacea a-k-a Adult acne. I was using products for an average teen acne that I thought I still had, but then found out it was making my skin worse with break outs because the Rosacea made my skin more sensitive. I do still get break outs...What should I be using. I have been using Cetaphil anti-bacterial cleanser and also an Aloe Vera Gel. Is this right or not? I cant afford to see a derm.. at the moment.. Need advice with anyone with this personal experience...Does anyone have Rosacea a*k*a adult acne?
i hate to admit this because it's gross. But I was told the same thing, one doctor would say rosacea, another acne, none of the treatments would work. Finally, I discovered that I had a bacterial infection under the skin. I wasted alot of money and time only to find that rubbing a little athlete's foot cream on my face each night for about 3 days got rid of the problem permanently. I know it's kinda icky but if you can't get to a really good doctor you might want to try it. It can't really hurt.Does anyone have Rosacea a*k*a adult acne?
dont worry, clean and clear is way better. and yes i still have acne, don't worry its only natural.
All u do to avoid acne is wash ur face more and dun eat hot stuff or chocolate.
A lot of people probably do... don't worry about it. Your'e fine.
rosacea is not adult acne. you should learn the difference because acne medicines will just dry out your skin more causing it to become more red. go to a dermitologist and get prescribed creams.
First of all Rosacea is not AKA adult acne. They are 2 separate skin disorders. Probably why acne products are making it WORSE. Rosacea is treated with specific medications prescribed by a dermatologist. Keep using a gentle moisturizer and you can see your primary doctor regarding rosacea, you don't have to see a dermatologist if you can't afford to.
You will need special cream and sometimes pills from the Dermatologist. Avoid caffeine, spicy food and alcahol. It makes skin worse.
you need a perscription for cream that you would use twice daily (morning %26amp; bedtime)





Use luke war water and a VERY mild cleanser.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment